Back by popular demand, improved and up-dated! 12 volt electronic ignition kit for DT400 B & C models in standard condition (needs original wiring loom).
Desinged to do away with the troublesome standard ignition that suffers CDI and pick-up failures. Blends in to the B&C model DT400 electrical system perfectly, to give modern ignition and 12 volt lighting. Ready to plug in to your DT's standard wiring system with minimum effort. The new CDi unit even fits the original CDi holder.
The ignition is much improved with smoother running and improved power delivery through the use of a modern, dynamic timing curve.
Now comes pre-adjusted, like modern ignition. No timing to set up, no fiddling with strobe lamps and no repeatedly removing the flywheel.
Our conversion receives a huge amount of positive feedback due to its easy, plug in wiring as well as noticeably improved performance.
- Ready assembled 12 volt generator with electronic ignition requires no timing adjustment.
- Self generating electronic ignition system - does not need power from the battery
- Supplied with brand new HT coil
- CDI unit fits original holder
- Ignition & kill switch work as before
- Modern timing gives crisper performance
- Simple to fit with clear pictorial fitting guide
The kit contains; a new 12 volt stator and ignition source coil, 12 volt lighting coil, electronic ignition unit, new HT coil, voltage regulator & fitting manual.
Battery, bulbs, 12V horn and indicator relay not included but can be purchased separately as 'accessory packs' which offers a saving over buying the parts individually.
See kit RMK-9 for "Dual Power" competition ignition for this model